Saturday, March 6, 2010

Children and GOD...

We have this book called ' Nelson's Complete Book Of Stories, Illustrations, and Quotes' by Robert J Morgan. These are excerpts from that book...





Kids' Letters to God


  1. Dear God, Maybe Cain and Abel would not kill each other so much if they had their own rooms. It works with my brother. -Larry

  2. Dear GOD, In school they told us what You do. Who does it when you are on vacation? - Jane
  3. Dear GOD, I read the Bible. What does "begat" mean? Nobody will tell me. Love, Alison
  4. Dear GOD, are you really invisible or is it just a trick? -Lucy
  5. Dear GOD, Did you mean for the giraffe to look like that or was that just an accident? -Norma
  6. Dear GOD, Who draws the lines around the countries? - Nan
  7. Dear GOD, I went to this wedding and they kissed right in church. Is that okay? -Neil
  8. Dear GOD, Please send me a pony. I never asked for anything before. You can look it up. -Bruce
  9. Dear GOD, You don't have to worry about me. I always look both ways. - Dean
  10. Dear GOD, I would like to live nine hundred years like the guy in the Binle. - Love, Chris
  11. Dear GOD, We read Thomas Edison made light. But in Sunday School they said you did it. So I bet he stole your idea. - Sincerely, Donna
  12. Dear GOD, I didn't think purple went with orange until I saw the sunset You made on Tuesday. Tht was cool. - Eugene

Here's a story:

There's a story about a kindergarten teacher who asked a boy what he was drawing. Without pausing to look up,, he said, "A picture of God." The teacher smiled and responded, "But nobody knows what God looks like." The boy carefully put down his crayon, loopked her squarely in the eye, and declared, "They will when I'm finished."

Bye, Ashlyn

No comments: