Monday, March 8, 2010

***Happy **NINTH** Birthday, Olivia!***

Happy Birthday, Olivia... You are nine!!!! I have a bunch of pictures of her (or you- depends on who's reading it!!!=0)
This is at the St. Louis Zoo, she is standing on a rock!

An other pic of at the zoo.


Sorry Sideways, I had flipped it over, but it went like this when I uploaded it.



Again, S.S.










I love this one, she looks 'innocent.'






I love this one of O & E.
















I posted this a while back on my blog for a "Random Picture Post."









Olivia, and her friend Joanna at Cracker Barrel













Don't you love this one???!!!








From a couple years back...


**O**bedient
**L**oving
**I**initiave(ness)
**V**irtue
**I**ntelligent
**A**lways funny


~Ashlyn







1 comment:

debra said...

Love those pictures! Especially the one of Olivia looking "innocent"....