Jordan did snow dogs- so I'm doing Eagles.
This month we are studying about patience, and in science we are reading about Eagles. Most people when they think of eagles and how it alludes to us, is this verse:
Isa 40:31 "But they that wait upon the LORD shall renew their strength; they shall mount up with wings as eagles; they shall run, and not be weary; and they shall walk, and not faint."
But here I have nine things that the eagles do- that ties in with us. A verse is with each point.
Here's bits and pieces of an essay I did:
- Eagles cultivate their wings by confronting the wind and flapping their wings vigorously."Study to shew thyself approved unto God, a workman that needeth not to be ashamed, rightly dividing the word of truth." (2Ti 2:15)
- Eagles diligently endeavor to withdraw from hazards when they ae young. "Flee also youthful lusts: but follow righteousness, faith, charity, peace, with them that call on the Lord outhey tell them of.t of a pure heart. " (2Ti 2:22)
- They obey their parents by listening to the warnings their parents tell them of. Honour thy father and mother; (which is the first commandment with promise;)
- Eagles use winds aroung hills for broader soaring. "Rom 5:3 And not only so, but we glory in tribulations also: knowing that tribulation worketh patience;"
- Eagles employ winds in unity with God's perspective. "Come unto me, all ye that labour and are heavy laden, and I will give you rest. Take my yoke upon you, and learn of me; for I am meek and lowly in heart: and ye shall find rest unto your souls. For my yoke is easy, and my burden is light. "(Mat 11:28-30)
- Eagles detect the ascending strength of the sun on calm days.
Search the scriptures; for in them ye think ye have eternal life: and they are they which testify of me. (Joh 5:39)
- Eagles fly within the jurisdictions of thermals. Joh 14:21 He that hath my commandments, and keepeth them, he it is that loveth me: and he that loveth me shall be loved of my Father, and I will love him, and will manifest myself to him.
- Eagles make extremely exact decisions for loftier soarings. If a man therefore purge himself from these, he shall be a vessel unto honour, sanctified, and meet for the master's use, and prepared unto every good work.
- Eagles keep their eyes on the desination for soaring.Wherefore seeing we also are compassed about with so great a cloud of witnesses, let us lay aside every weight, and the sin which doth so easily beset us, and let us run with patience the race that is set before us, Looking unto Jesus the author and finisher of our faith; who for the joy that was set before him endured the cross, despising the shame, and is set down at the right hand of the throne of God.
In almost everything in nature- from a tree, bush, animal, birds, insect, reptile- from an elephant to an ant- God has analogies ALLUDING TO US. :)